This course includes:
- Five comprehensive lessons
- Dozens of video clips, photos and review questions
- Lifetime access, learn at your own pace
In this course you will learn:
- Why table saw injuries occur and how to avoid them
- Which safety accessories are most important and how to use them effectively
- Tips for making accurate rip cuts along the grain
- Pro techniques for making clean crosscuts across the grain
- How to produce accurate miter and bevel cuts
- How to overcome the unique challenges of large sheet goods.
- Ways to repeat identical cuts quickly
- How to prevent chip-out for cleaner, better looking cuts.
- How to minimize scorching and blade marks
- Which blades to use, and when to clean or sharpen them
- How to use feather boards other accessories
- And more!
NOTE: Much of this course was originally released as a series of free YouTube videos. It is presented here with additional content including full text, photos, simplified video segments and a series of mini-quizzes to help you retain the main points.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.